Title: Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Location: Waltham, MA
About the Company
Entasis Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel antibacterial products to treat serious infections caused by multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria. Entasis’ targeted-design platform has produced a pipeline of product candidates, including SUL-DUR (targeting A. baumannii infections) being evaluated in Phase 3 clinical trials, zoliflodacin (targeting Neisseria gonorrhoeae) being evaluated in Phase 3 clinical trials, and ETX0282CPDP (targeting Enterobacteriaceae infections). Entasis is also using its platform to develop a novel class of antibiotics, non-β-lactam inhibitors of the penicillin-binding proteins (NBPs) (targeting Gram-negative infections).
Entasis Therapeutics is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external inquiries. This position will provide overall administrative and office management support to the C-level executives and all other members of the Entasis team.
We are looking for a team player who is hands on and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. The successful candidate will possess excellent written and oral communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Calendar management – planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences. Resolves conflicts and acts as the gatekeeper for executive’s calendar.
- Communicates with senior leadership, board of directors, clinical advisory board members and external partners.
- Coordinates boards meetings (BOD/CAB); secures venue, coordinates catering and dinners, arranges travel and lodging for board members as needed.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layout, and equipment procurement.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs and evaluation of new equipment and techniques.
- Enrollment of guests in visitor registration software
- Approval of invoices, Purchase Order creation as needed
- Liaison with building facilities and IT vendor
- Manage domestic and international travel. Books flights, lodging and ground transportation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of management, board members and employees
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Experience in meeting and event planning
- Start-up biotechnology experience preferred