2. A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN. Entasis Therapeutics does not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. TYPES OF DATA ENTASIS THERAPEUTICS COLLECTS. Entasis Therapeutics collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit the Site or when you send Entasis Therapeutics information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. Entasis Therapeutics collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Personal Data You Provide to Entasis Therapeutics. Entasis Therapeutics collects Personal Data that you submit voluntarily. For example, when you request to receive information about Entasis Therapeutics, Entasis Therapeutics will collect the information that is contained in your e-mail or that you enter into the respective request form on the Site and the fact that you are interested in receiving information about Entasis Therapeutics. When you contact Entasis Therapeutics by sending an e-mail, Entasis Therapeutics will collect any information that is contained in your e-mail, including, any attachments. When you submit information to Entasis Therapeutics about your employment history, resume, publications lists or other Personal Data in connection with applying for employment at Entasis Therapeutics, Entasis Therapeutics may use this information for purposes of determining your qualifications and may contact third parties to verify its validity.
- Data Collected via Technology. To make the Site more useful to you, Entasis Therapeutics’’ servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect Personal Data from you, including browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. As is true of most online services, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Entasis Therapeutics may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with legal investigations, relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Entasis Therapeutics; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Entasis Therapeutics, the visitors of the Site, the Entasis Therapeutics customers, or third parties.
- Disclosure to Third-Party Service Providers. Entasis Therapeutics may share your Personal Data with third-party service providers to enable such third-party service providers to provide services to Entasis Therapeutics or for Entasis Therapeutics. These third-party service providers do not have any independent right to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Entasis Therapeutics. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with Entasis Therapeutics’ contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
7. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Choices. Entasis Therapeutics offers you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data. Entasis Therapeutics may periodically send you communications (including e-mail). When you receive e-mails from Entasis Therapeutics, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional e-mails from Entasis Therapeutics and you will have the opportunity to “opt out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive, by editing your e-mail notification preferences on the Site, or by contacting Entasis Therapeutics directly (please see contact information below).
35 Gatehouse Park Drive
Waltham, MA 02451
9. COMPLIANCE. If you believe that Entasis Therapeutics has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Entasis Therapeutics. Entasis Therapeutics will do its best to address your concerns.